On Airtime interface the "Processing..." is blocked. HELP!
  • Heya guys! Today i faced a new problem on my Airtime.
    On the left side is the Library and on the right side is the NowPlaying panel, we all know this already. Today i have Processing blocked on Library side and i can't do nothing. I restarted all services on the server and nothing. This is still there. Anyone can help?
    1280 x 768 - 239K
    Post edited by Pepo Tzacanitu at 2014-02-04 19:28:05
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • And now i have this on var/log/airtime/media-monitor/py-interpreter.log

Exception in thread Thread-4:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
        self.run()
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/toucher.py", line 33, in run
        self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/eventdrainer.py", line 16, in cb
        airtime_notifier.handle_message(message.payload)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/airtime.py", line 69, in handle_message
        self.handler.message(m)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/airtime.py", line 95, in message
        self._execute_message(evt,msg)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/airtime.py", line 103, in _execute_message
        self.dispatch_table[evt](message)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/airtime.py", line 153, in new_watch
        all_files=restart)
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/media-monitor/mm2/media/monitor/airtime.py", line 120, in __request_now_bootstrap
        raise DirectoryIsNotListed(directory, cause=e)
    DirectoryIsNotListed: <unprintable DirectoryIsNotListed object>

• What version of Airtime Are you using?
    Think I saw  this was a 2.5.0
    you might have to upgrade to 2.5.1

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-02-05 01:20:40
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • @Voisses Tech indeed, is 2.5.0, but in the right corner tells me that's the last version. How can i update?
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get upgrade ??
    Post edited by Pepo Tzacanitu at 2014-02-05 01:28:09
  • No man.... i did it and i have same problem. the "Processing..." thing is still there...blocked....
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi Pepo, does this happen for all users, or just one? Try creating a new user account on System -> Users and logging out, then logging in as the new user.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    This sounds like bug http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-5588 for which the workaround is to click the 'Show/Hide columns' button and check the box Owner. You should not need to delete the user account with this problem.
  • @Daniel u saved the day! :) Was about that Bug! Now everything works now :)
    Thank you!
    Post edited by Pepo Tzacanitu at 2014-02-05 06:29:05