Broadcaster Airtime upgrading from 2.3
  • Hi all!
    So I upgraded, followed the manual method then did the minimal-install option, from 2.3 to 2.5. Did my ls_script.liq changes and the station came back to life. :)
    I did upgrade to check out the Broadcaster bit. However, this is where I am now stuck. There was a part in the manual which said...
    "Now copy the Monit configuration from the Airtime install directory to the /etc/monit/conf.d/ directory:
    sudo cp ~/airtime-2.5.1/python_apps/monit/airtime-monit.cfg /etc/monit/conf.d/"

The folder python_apps/monit/ does not contain a file called airtime-monit.cfg, there were two, so I guessed that it should have said... "
    copy monit-airtime-generic.cfg", which is what I did. I kept the airtime name for the virtual host file
    and the ServerName I selected was airtime.ramajay-iradio.com. Apache2 starts up but when I type in url it brings up the
    the station's dashboard. Any ideas where I could have gone wrong?
    I am using ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32bit version.
    Post edited by MinistryofSoca at 2014-02-04 11:41:26
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • I do own the ramajay-iradio.com domain name and it does point to my static IP address with the ports open on the router.
  • I forgot to mention, although apache2 starts up, if I type in localhost, I get the airtime dashboard. I haven't tried typing in airtime though.