Fast question: Is there a way to increase the volume on Airtime?
  • Did made a research on the forum but everything's old and most of all, i didn't get nothing concrete :)
    If there's a way to increase the volume can anyone explain in STEPS?
    Some listeners told me they feel a difference in the volume since we started with Airtime, not as quality, but as volume. The quality is perfect, everything's smooth and easy.
    So...can anyone say something about this subject?
    Thx!
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • increase(slide to right) Replay Gain found somewhere in the settings
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • @Voisses i already did it... and no difference. The Replay Gain Modifier was at 0dB...I increased at 10dB....and nothing :) No difference at all.
    I have Enable Replay Gain there... must leave it marked or without?
  • If I remember the code correctly, The media monitor periodically checks each file to see if the gain modifier tag has been added to the audio file. If it has - it does nothing. This might explain your issue.

I guess you have to remove this tag with some bulk tag editor? Then the Media monitor would recalc the modified gain.

I guess it also might do some date checking to skip ones it has already done also? Just a thought. TOUCHING each file might also be needed I guess?

Post edited by John Chewter at 2014-01-30 03:38:18
    No longer using Airtime or Libretime.