Installation problem after accepting sql settings (Parallels Plesk vServer)
  • Hello,

I think there are many questions like this one but I never found a reason for the problem..

I've written with the support and they wrote that I have to ask in the forum for better results.
    So I'll ask you, the community.

I have a Debian 6 vServer with a Parallels Plesk backend, I just want to install Newscoop with my chrome browser (doesn't matter if I use an other browser) and type "www.MYDOMAIN.com/newscoop/install" so he found the index.php there and started the setup, all fine..

Then, after I want to accept the database settings I have just a blank screen.. no sourcecode or anything else.. just the same link in my adress bar "www.MYDOMAIN.com/newscoop/install/index.php".. I don't know what's this for a problem but I f***ing want to fix it.. I read so much threads with those problems (not with parallels plesk but blank screen) and there was never a success to solve the problem.
    After the first try I cannot start the install .. I have directly a blank screen if I want to open it via link..

If anyone can help me, then answer please.. or PM me for Teamviewer or anything else.. but please help me, I want to build a huge eSport magazine.
    And Newscoop is the best software for it (not wordpress for me).

Thanks for any helping answers.