Make This Your 2014 and Beyond Resolution (A Little Late But never)
  • I will drop all the things I never got to do before. and put old things as new challenges and in perspective

I will Face each day as though Yesterday Never Happen,and Tomorrow I will be Laughing about the Errors of days before.
    I will think there are no room for error ,but like a surgeon,I will treat everything as needing critical care when something goes wrong.

I will treat all Human has capable of making errors and not brandish them to isolation for their folly's or misunderstanding.
    I will go out knowing that people may say stupid things yesterday,but today we need to make an effort to make this world a better place for you and I
    I will give second chances,even third,or until its resolved,as long as the other party do not have ulterior motives or psychosis
    I will recognized that people do not hate me,but react to me ,in a way they portray,my attitude, resilience ,drive and need to succeed

Most of All I will smile when',That idiot cut me off on the road,my partner become angry,The kids drive me crazy,and the whole world amazes,
    Respect One another,and do not demand respect but command respect even when people seems rude to you.
    And all ways remember There is Always someone depending on you and Love you.
    We are all interconnected and inter-dependent on each other
    no man is an island an can stand alone
    You are a child of the Universe,no less than the trees and the stars,
    You have a right to be here

So roll up our sleeves and start working not crying
    Love You All
    VOISSES

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         * 
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    [Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    [En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    ######################################################
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-12 00:47:24
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.