No sounds
  • Hi everyone!
    I have a problem.
    In live sound disappears. Until then, until I restarted liquidsoap (sudo invoke-rc.d airtime-liquidsoap restart), the sound does not appear. Logs pupo and
    pupo liquidsoap piece on.

• 6 Comments sorted by
  • Just can not say, but the problem came about in the period from 2 am to 11 (12) am Moscow time
  • I apologize for my English. I myself with Russia, but the Russian forum I hardly help.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    Hi,

your ls_script says :

Connection failed: could not write data to host: Connection refused in write

verify your configuration (firewall, etc)

• What does this mean?
  • "Connecting mount airtime_128 for source@xxx.xx.xxx.xxx...
    [airtime_128:2] Connection failed: could not write data to host: Connection refused in write()"

Means your Mount Point and other stream details in the Airtime ===Stream Settings does not mach your Icecast settings in the Icecast.Xml

Follow this suggestion  

If You have a firewall make sure the relevant ports are enable

Voisses
    Happy New year

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-03 13:11:41
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.