intro .(mp3  or ogg)
    backupfile.(mp3 or ogg)

One file you can use as your intro is your jingles

so 

sudo cp myjingles /usr/share/icecast2/web/intro.mp3

do the same for your  backupfile

sudo cp myjingles /usr/share/icecast2/web/backupfile.mp3

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2013-12-13 01:15:03
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • now edit your icecast xml to include these

sudo pico /etc/icecast2/icecast.xml

The example <mount> section provided in the icecast.xml file is commented out by default. Before or after the commented section,

put this in 

<mount>

<mount-name>/airtimestream</mount-name>

<fallback-mount>/backupfile.mp3</fallback-mount>

<intro>/stationid.mp3</intro>

<fallback-override>1</fallback-override>

<hidden>0</hidden>

</mount>
    <----
    where airtime stream is whatever you name yours in the streamtab of airtime

----->

read more here

restart icecast and you are good to go

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • --
    Post edited by KR4KOS at 2013-12-13 01:31:28

• put this in at line 123

<mount>

<mount-name>/airtimestream</mount-name>

<fallback-mount>/backupfile.mp3</fallback-mount>

<intro>/intro.mp3</intro>

<fallback-override>1</fallback-override>

<hidden>0</hidden>

</mount>

• make sure  

/airtimestream

is what you have in your mount point of the stream tab