Dynamic Smart Block and Over Scheduling RESOLVED
  • Hello all!

Say I have the following scenario:

1st show scheduled for 12:00 to 12:05

2nd show scheduled 12:05 to 1:00

I use a dynamic smart block as content for both shows, however, the first show has 15 mins of content instead of only 5 mins. What happens at 12:05? Will the first smart block stop when the 2nd show starts or will the audio overlap until all of the content for show #1 is played?

Is there ever going to be an option in Airtime to schedule up to the precise minute?

Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Lisa Forbes at 2013-12-01 14:04:12
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi ! It seems that exceeding content from a show isn't played. In your case, it means the content of the first show will be interrupted at 12:05 if exceeding this time, and the 12:05 planned show will then start . You already can schedule to the precise minute, you juste have to write the right hours/minutes by keyboard, not by the preselection calendar (sorry if it's not clear, English is not my native language). You already can be minute precise when clicking in the calendar the beginning of the show, you just have to switch the display granularity (top left side from your calendar) to '1mn' (instead of 30mn by default). Cheerz. Yann.
  • Hi Yann,

I understand you perfectly! I had no idea you could change  the setting thank you very much!

• Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    scheduling down to seconds would be helpful!
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • Hi Hoerich, that would be VERY helpful.