How about hot track priority?
  • Hi everyone. how about hot tracks on air? For example i upload few hot tunes and want play it frequently. I just mark it as hot track and after this they can shows in "smart blocks" more then once, ignoring unchecked "Allow Repeat Tracks". Also i can change frequency for day for each track - 3 .. 5 .. 10 times.
    After i can go to list with hot tracks and just delete it from this list or add more.

What do u think guys?
    www.kissfm.ua
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Like this

Watch the part when she moves track

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    [Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    [En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    ######################################################
    Disclaimer:-
    "The Views express by me in no way reflect the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its
    representative.
    I am in no way a member of the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its representative,

My views are my own opinion of which I hope will help to construed a discussion in order to solve, resolved or to make things better.

If you follow my opinions,you do so at your own risk and I bear no responsibility for your actions or in-actions.

My opinions is not my final thoughts but something I think as I try come to my final conclusion"
    #####################################################################
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Daniel JamesDaniel James
    Hi Evgeniy, I think this feature is known as weighted playlists, see ticket http://dev.sourcefabric.org/browse/CC-1926

Currently you can do something like this with Smart Blocks using a tag such as 'mood=hot'. However you cannot explicitly give more weight to 'hot' tracks.

Cheers!

Daniel
  • Thanks Daniel, i just voted for this.
    www.kissfm.ua