Replay gain
  • Hi,
    I want to make the radio station louder, as its veryyyyyyyy quiet now.
    I've modified the replay gain in the settings, but I think that this is only valid for new .mp3 , as the replay gain calculated already in the database:

track_title                                          | replay_gain
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------
     duv live                                                                                     |   -7.475000
     duv-1                                                                                        |   -6.160000
     The Middle Of The Road Show                                                                  |           0
     vroeger                                                                                      |   -7.465000
     duv vlaanderen                                                                               |   -7.300000
     duv website                                                                                  |   -6.205000

How do I force to recalculate the replay_gain? By making this value empty? Or is there some other way?

tnx
    Schelstraete Bart - http://www.contact-dance.com
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    empty them ;-)