The Magic of Widgets,Players,Virtual Host,Web and Things Related for Dummies - Like me
  • This topic will cover areas of
    1. Putting Airtime on different ports (especially significant for local hosting and VPS)
    2. How to make widgets work for you
    3. Html 5 player vs Flash using Jplayer
    4. Customising your web page [with focus on Airtime]
    5. Other things I found of interest

I will be working on my website (do not ask me where it is yet- its my This Old House).I am refurbishing. you can find it easy though.

I want to share it with you so each day I will take you through what I added

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    good idea!
    please try to add screenshots, because for a lot of users it's really confusing reading about such complex topics without visualisations.
    cheers
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.