Low sound output
  • Before I start the sound files being played are proper quality. We have just started testing with Airtime the only thing is the very low sound output from Airtime. Our server is a HP Proliant with no soundcard and we are Running Airtime on "Mint 14" which I'm sure has nothing to do with the low sound. Do we need to install some type of compatible sound processing software? Any suggestions would be greatfully accepted, thankyou
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • @Alan have you tried increasing the replay gain modifier in System -> Streams ?

• Try another client on another computer and play keen notice to your to your output bitrate is it less than your song bit rate

Put your song through programs like audacity and check
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Denise ! Thank you, that done the trick. Regards Alan
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    Thanks to mark as [solved]