I LOVE YOU GUYS!
  • I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all of you who put in so much time developing the Airtime project and providing support above and beyond just answering questions here on the forum.

When we get frustrated it's easy for us to come on here and bash the project but let's not forget there are real people behind Airtime just like there are real people behind each of our radio projects.

Thank you guys (especially Martin) for all that you do. I see you and appreciate you!

ComputerThankYou.gif

• 3 Comments sorted by
  • I don't say this flippantly, Airtime is a life changing piece of software. You fine folks are doing a world of good.
  • Thanks for your diligence in trying to get this bug figured out. Was really hoping it was just Liquidsoap but alas I lost my stream again sometime this afternoon : (
  • Thanks Lisa,

This issue you are experiencing is a small speedbump for everyone, and we
    are working very hard with 3rd parties in getting it fixed.

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Lisa Forbes <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU to all of you who put in
    > so much time developing the Airtime project and providing support above and
    > beyond just answering questions here on the forum.
    >
    > When we get frustrated it's easy for us to come on here and bash the
    > project but let's not forget there are real people behind Airtime just like
    > there are real people behind each of our radio projects.
    >
    > Thank you guys (especially Martin) for all that you do. I see you and
    > appreciate you!
    >
    > [image: ComputerThankYou.gif]
    >
    >
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro