New Liquidsoap Frustration
  • Or maybe not...results of airtime-system-check shows Liquidsoap failed. Restart Liquidsoap and result is port 1234 in use which I believe Liquidsoap is running? But if I run airtime-system-check immediately after still shows liquidsoap failed. Also in the web interface shows a check mark in liquidsoap status BUT 0m 0d 0h in uptime status.

So is Liquidsoap runnning or not? Station still keeps going down and I bring it back up by live connecting for a few seconds with BUTT. I am beyond frustrated at this point.
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • @hoerich yes, I was broadcasting at the time. It seems I get the same error whether I am broadcasting or not.Looks like it could possibly be an Icecast issue.
  • @Hoerich,

Me and Lisa have been working together to find the root cause of Liquidsoap going silent on her (and other's machines). This was an expected side-effect I didn't notify Lisa about. Closing this thread.
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    are you broadcasting now or not? I don't get it completely from your comment...

but what I noticed:
    If the current show is not filled with content (wheter a Source is connected or not),
    I got the same visual Feedback for the Liquidsoap-Service in Airtime. Green Checkmark and runtime 0d0h0m0s.
    But the Audiosignal of a connected Source is broadcasted without any problems.
    EDIT: Same when broadcasting Content-Filled-Show with a 1-hour-file.

I do have exactly this situation right now, when I checked my Airtime-Status.
    Seems like there is only Icecast involved...?
    Post edited by hoerich at 2013-05-27 05:09:49
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions