Login Problems!
  • When the Airtime password is typed incorrectly three times i need to fill in a captcha code and after i do that it says:

Unable to Connect to tcp://www.google.com:80. Error #0: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution
    #0 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Http/Client.php(1059): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('www.google.com', 80, false)
    #1 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(494): Zend_Http_Client->request('POST')
    #2 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Service/ReCaptcha.php(509): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->_post('03AHJ_Vus_NnOIH...', 'raidas')
    #3 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Captcha/ReCaptcha.php(239): Zend_Service_ReCaptcha->verify('03AHJ_Vus_NnOIH...', 'raidas')
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Form/Element.php(1415): Zend_Captcha_ReCaptcha->isValid(NULL, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Form/Element/Captcha.php(293): Zend_Form_Element->isValid(NULL, Array)
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Form.php(2250): Zend_Form_Element_Captcha->isValid(NULL, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/LoginController.php(42): Zend_Form->isValid(Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): LoginController->indexAction()
    #9 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('indexAction')
    #10 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #11 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #12 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #13 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #14 {main}
    How do I fix this? 
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • I've been searching around the interwebs and i found the php code for recaptcha but i do not know where the recaptcha code is on the Airtime database. Do anyone know where the code is located?
  • Is there a way to deactivate the recaptcha picture? For Airtime
    Post edited by Christian Libera at 2013-04-09 07:21:31
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    I think your problem is not catchpa, but your mail configuration
    it seems that you using gmail (and mx gmail services)
    that's your problem here
    that's misconfigured...
  • How do I reconfigure it?
  • I have the same problem, Christian - did you ever figure out where?