Clock missing
  • Hello
    Using 2.3.1 and I noticed that the clock next to the red ON AIR went missing.  How do I get this back.  Also at about the same time my widgets stop working.  Are these two related?
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    The clock is missing because your browser-window is not wide enough.
    Just expand it horizontally and the clock will be visible.
    Sadly the clock is the first element skipped, when the window is not wide enough.
    At least you can fix the width of websites in opera to prevent this issue.

I now use another, more strikingly, way to visualize Time and Airtime-Status.

956 x 746 - 75K
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • I don't understand because there is a big square box that is empty next to the On Air block.  I also opened the web GUI on a Linux and a Windows computer and along on a BlackBerry phone and they all was missing the clock.

As an added question is this clock giving me the time of the Airtime Server or the time of the computer it is opened on.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down hoerichhoerich
    ok, this seems to be another challenge.
    if you are really missing the clock in any view (press CTRL- for several times to check this) you should create a ticket in the dev-section http://dev.sourcefabric.org
    Official Airtime Forum Manager
    --------------------------
    Most of the time an issue is located between keyboard and chair.
  • I got this solve by clearing my browser cache.  I did this on the windows machine and then it started working on all devices.  I still don't see how that fixed it but I'm not complaining.