Error message on stats
  • Vote Up0Vote Down DerekDerek

airtime_128: Please make sure Admin User and Admin Password for the streaming server are present and correct under Stream -> Additional Options on the System -> Streams page.

I have input the same admin user and password and I am able to connect to shoutcast admin.cgi page 

One huge issue I am having is sometimes forgetting to add content to a show and ending up with dead air for hours !! :(  is there any way like Sam broadcaster that it plays Random when detecting dead air from the library to get around this 

Thanks 
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Yes and no. You could use a custom script for now. Search the forum here! On the other hand, there's nothing built-in that'll do what you're asking... yet.
    Any ideas for the error in the shoutcast listener status ? 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Cliff WangCliff Wang
    I guess that error was caused by default output "airtime_128". Have you input correct admin usr/password for it?Or you just disable it and leave admin usr/pwd blank?
    Cloud Radio -> http://airtime.pro
  • After days of logging, the error seems to go away on its own. I originally thought it had something to do with the default time/date range settings. Then again, just tried setting the first date several weeks back, expecting to see the "airtime_128" error... it's not there.
    No it is not gone and the stats are not appearing and I know very well the admin and password are correct 

what is weird is that the password reverts back to 4 black dots when there is more characters than that I dont know if that has anything to do with it! 

hope someone can help  kinda sucks to have the option but it doesnt work  ...Sams broadcaster picks up the stats fine  but not Airtime 
  • Derek said:

No it is not gone and the stats are not appearing and I know very well the admin and password are correct 

what is weird is that the password reverts back to 4 black dots when there is more characters than that I dont know if that has anything to do with it! 

hope someone can help  kinda sucks to have the option but it doesnt work  ...Sams broadcaster picks up the stats fine  but not Airtime 

Which version of AT are you running? And what about Icecast?
    @Derek,
    Please take a look at cc_stream_setting in Database airtime and make sure s1/2/3_admin_usre/pass is correct if you surmise the user/passwd cause the problem.

• @Derek,

Please take a look at cc_stream_setting in Database airtime and make sure s1/2/3_admin_usre/pass is correct if you surmise the user/passwd cause the problem.

I have the same problem with the listener stats error. I checked the username/pw in the DB and they are empty. Should I fill the s3_ admin_user and manually to get it work?
    Yes if s3 is enabled.
  • Still no joy, Cliff. When I enter the PW in the Stream Additional Options it reverts to a 6 chars string (my pw is 10 chars, as displayed in the DB field) and the listener stats page gives the same error. I'm clueless
    Please take a look at /etc/icecast2/icecast.xml to make sure the admin user and pwd. Then go to database:

sudo -u postgres psql airtime
    select * from cc_stream_settings;

to double-check the user/pwd settings are correct for all enabled output streams.

If all are settled, restart airtime-playout service, and wait for 5 mins. Green check should be present on Listener Stats page after then.
  • Very THX.