Airtime Liquidsoap and Webstream Problem
  • Most time my Airtime will go silent based on the the webstream reporting an "incorrect type" in the liquidsoap log
    I set up the 24/7 playlist for  failover but when the streams failed ,Airtime go silent instead of moving to the playlist.
    Could you tell me if something like the make failsafe,I read in the liquidsoap manual could resolve this issue?

Also why this Url  http://radio100.zapto.org:8000/  gives a "No MIME type found for webstream?" it plays im Amarok,Vlc and all other players

I checked all my dependencies and they all seem okay.I notice that my liquidsoap stop on some web-stream and it will not comeback until i issue a [sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart ]command followed by crtl-c
    as per

sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart
    Restarting Liquidsoap: ^CTraceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/airtime/pypo/bin/liquidsoap_scripts/liquidsoap_prepare_terminate.py", line 14, in <module>
        tn.read_all()
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/telnetlib.py", line 325, in read_all
        self.fill_rawq()
      File "/usr/lib/python2.7/telnetlib.py", line 516, in fill_rawq
        buf = self.sock.recv(50)
    KeyboardInterrupt
    Done.

the playout  is okay with the correct metadata which shows that airtime and apache is ok
    the other mount points work okay. so Icecast is okay

files attached

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • also this local stream for this http://192.168.1X.205:8088/live gives a "get header" error whilst
    my airtime is on http://192.168.1.10:8000/voisses

Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.