Newscoop has encountered a problem.
  • Moving my website online, trying to access web site I get Error 500 Internal Error. While I am trying to access admin I get the following error. Any recommendation ?

Newscoop has encountered a problem.

Please take a minute to send us an email.

Simply copy and paste the error report below and send it to: newscoop-bug@sourcefabric.org.

Thank you.

Error Report

Error ID:2:Newscoop:4.0.2:languages.php:5
    Error String:Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
    Time:Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:53:59 +0100
    Backtrace:
    {closure}() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/admin-files/languages.php:5]
    require_once() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/admin-files/login.php:3]
    require_once() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/application/modules/admin/controllers/LegacyController.php:129]
    Admin_LegacyController::indexAction() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php:513]
    Zend_Controller_Action::dispatch() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:295]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard::dispatch() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php:954]
    Zend_Controller_Front::dispatch() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php:97]
    Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap::run() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/library/Zend/Application.php:366]
    Zend_Application::run() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/public/index.php:5]
    require_once() called at [/home/mourlia/www/www/admin.php:4]
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    it seems db is empty
  • The problem was the tables names. While newscoop queries uses capitals for the first letter of the table name, inside the DB the table names are all created with small chars. 
    Post edited by sdancer75 at 2013-01-10 14:20:17