Can't connect to Input Stream
  • Hi, we are not able to connect to master input stream in airtime (2.2.1) with Mixxx. It says - unable to connect etc.

Twice checked the settings - seems to be OK. NMap & netstat are showing open port.

I've read http://booki.flossmanuals.net/airtime-en-2-1/_draft/_v/1.0/troubleshooting/, successfully tried Mixxx direct connection to Icecast Server and have absolutely no idea how to troubleshoot the situation with Airtime.

Any ideas?
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Hi foboss,

Can you please post the screenshot of airtime setting and mixxx setting?

Thank you.
  • Sure!

Attached: Airtime Settings, Mixxx Settings, Mixxx connection error, NMap output

1261 x 999 - 258K
    951 x 661 - 121K
    534 x 391 - 46K
    684 x 483 - 46K
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    erase the login 'source' into mixxx and retry
  • It helped!

What's the magic?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    source login in airtime is used when your stream source can't send login information ...
  • Guys i have the same problem:

anyone can help me?

Iam using a server EC2 (amazon) with Ubuntu, Icecast2 and Airtime 2.5.1.
    In my computer  Iam using Mixxx 1.11.0 x64 on win 08.

Below are images:
    whats can be wrong?

828 x 728 - 28K
    1334 x 707 - 81K
    1225 x 297 - 17K
  • The login in for mixxx is source.You need to put that in unless mixx will - not connect.

This video tutorial http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/resources/screencasts/ and the topic is Broadcasting Live with Airtime Pro

and in the manual

http://sourcefabric.booktype.pro/airtime-25-for-broadcasters/live-shows-with-mixxx/

A note to everyone who use old post to point to their thread

You post are best put in your own thread.It outline your individual problem separate from someone else.
    You should make reference to similar post but it makes no sense having to scroll through old thread.

When i see an old thread re-hash.I want to skip over it,an maybe when my "mad spirit " set in,I might just  not see them even if i can contribute

So please please make new threads and when you have the solution or you are satisfied  Mark it SOLVED

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-29 21:52:22
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Thank you Voisses, but with or without source into Mixx Login happen the same error.
  • Let the source stay in.Its the first thing that you need to correct.

Now its on to logs. you will need the airtime/pypo-liquidsoap/ls_script.log snapshot.
    So chose a time and
    click on enable broadcast  in mixxx then get the snapshot of that log for the time period.

Evaluate the log.

From previous memory,when I used ECS there was an accesslist tab,that list the IP's that attempted to authenticate against your instance.

Match that list with your WAN Ip and see if your Mixxx attempted to be authenticated
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • Hello,

I'm trying to connect, as I have Libretime, fork of Airtime, on a local server. I wanted to send the stream to the Libretime master input. Is it possible to use the encoder in Mixx?

Post edited by Randy Bonnette at 2019-08-09 05:36:17
  • You should make reference to similar post but it makes no sense having to scroll through old thread. FirstPremierCard

When i see an old thread re-hash.I want to skip over it,an maybe when my "mad spirit " set in,I might just  not see them even if i can contribute