Solved : Comments submission, what's wrong here ?
  • I put the following code inside article.tpl. Everytime I submit a comment, it returns me a blank white page (i suppose it would return to article.tpl page) and it appears 3 times inside the article admin.                      

{{ comment_form html_code="id=\"commentform\"" submit_button="submit" button_html_code="tabindex=\"6\"" }}

<div class="form-element clearfix">
                                    <label for="author"><small>Name</small></label>
                                    {{ camp_edit object="comment" attribute="nickname" html_code="id=\"author\" tabindex=\"1\"" }}
                                </div>

<label for="email"><small>Email </small></label>
                                    {{ camp_edit object="comment" attribute="reader_email" html_code="id=\"email\" tabindex=\"2\"" }}
                                </div>

<label for="comment">Comment</label>
                                    {{ camp_edit object="comment" attribute="content" html_code="id=\"comment\" tabindex=\"4\"" }}
                                </div>

<label for="f_captcha_code">code</label>
                                    {{ recaptcha }}
                                </div>
                            {{ /comment_form }}

Enable from publications the option "Use CAPTCHA to prevent spam"
    Post edited by sdancer75 at 2012-12-06 05:59:48
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi:

I guess you are missing all the code that goes above this:
    {{ comment_form html_code="id=\"commentform\"" submit_button="submit" button_html_code="tabindex=\"6\"" }}

and below this:
    {{ /comment_form }}
  • Thanks Oscar, but as you can see the code you mention is there !!

Firebug reports "500 Internal Server Error". I want to ask, when I make a submittion where the save-related things are done ? I did not included any code for that job.

Post edited by sdancer75 at 2012-12-05 02:51:52