• is not brought to the site days of version 3.5.x to 4.0.2, when I put others wishes templates as "The Custodian" I have it on the home page while other pages running parfaiment

thank you
    1680 x 949 - 35K
    1680 x 949 - 153K
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,
    if I understand correctly you have upgraded existing publication from 3.5.5 to 4.0.2 and then tried to apply  New Custodian theme to it. The situation is that New Custodian and Rockstar are built to work with specific article types ('news' for articles and 'page' for static pages) plus for showing content on frontpage they both use Featured article list - it means that you need to manually put articles that you want to appear on frontpage into this 'playlist'.

More on New Custodian sample theme you can find here https://wiki.sourcefabric.org/display/CS/The+New+Custodian+theme

So you will need to adjust New Custodian templates to work with your publication structure and article types.

--
    Ljuba Rankovic
    Senior Front End Developer, Sourcefabric
    ljuba.rankovic@sourcefabric.org

http://www.sourcefabric.org
    http://www.twitter.com/Sourcefabric
  • okay, I have this message when I edit articles wishes
    --------------------

Newscoop has encountered a problem. (*)
    Please take a minute to send us an email. (*)

Simply copy and paste the error report below and send it to: (*) newscoop-bug@sourcefabric.org.

Thank you. (*)

Error Report

Error ID: 2:Newscoop:4.0.2:Image.php:726
    Error String: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
    Time: (*) Wed, 14 Nov 2012 09:44:00 +0000
    Backtrace:
    {closure}() called at [:]
    imagesx() called at [/home/msite/public_html/classes/Image.php:726]
    Image::ResizeImage() called at [/home/msite/public_html/classes/Image.php:411]
    Image::generateThumbnailFromImage() called at [/home/msite/public_html/classes/Image.php:359]
    Image::fixMissingThumbnail() called at [/home/msite/public_html/classes/Image.php:371]
    Image::getThumbnailUrl() called at [/home/msite/public_html/admin-files/articles/edit_media_box.php:40]
    require() called at [/home/msite/public_html/admin-files/articles/edit_html.php:384]
    include_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/admin-files/articles/edit.php:264]
    require_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/application/modules/admin/controllers/LegacyController.php:129]
    Admin_LegacyController::indexAction() called at [/home/msite/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php:513]
    Zend_Controller_Action::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:295]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php:954]
    Zend_Controller_Front::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php:97]
    Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap::run() called at [/home/msite/public_html/library/Zend/Application.php:366]
    Zend_Application::run() called at [/home/msite/public_html/public/index.php:5]
    require_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/admin.php:4]
  • hi,

can u put in file classes/Image.php after line 409:

if (empty($imageHandler)) { var_dump($this); exit; }

and paste here the output? it might be some unsupported image type.
  • yes in "Media Archive" I have this "Loading data (*)" and no images on this site no longer appears the ones I've added, so the logo, the site is displayed and the "footer" is on the home page.
    1680 x 949 - 157K
    1680 x 949 - 159K
  • Media Archives
    Media " Attacher "

1680 x 912 - 33K
    1680 x 912 - 54K
    1680 x 912 - 148K
  • Theme management 

1655 x 850 - 46K
    1440 x 632 - 33K
  • Newscoop has encountered a problem. (*)
    Please take a minute to send us an email. (*)

Simply copy and paste the error report below and send it to: (*) newscoop-bug@sourcefabric.org.

Thank you. (*)

Error Report

Error ID: 2:Newscoop:4.0.2:Image.php:726
    Error String: imagesx() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
    Time: (*) Thu, 15 Nov 2012 12:53:32 +0000
    Backtrace:
    {closure}() called at [:]
    imagesx() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/classes/Image.php:726]
    Image::ResizeImage() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/classes/Image.php:411]
    Image::generateThumbnailFromImage() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/classes/Image.php:359]
    Image::fixMissingThumbnail() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/classes/Image.php:371]
    Image::getThumbnailUrl() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/admin-files/articles/edit_media_box.php:40]
    require() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/admin-files/articles/edit_html.php:384]
    include_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/admin-files/articles/edit.php:264]
    require_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/application/modules/admin/controllers/LegacyController.php:129]
    Admin_LegacyController::indexAction() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/library/Zend/Controller/Action.php:513]
    Zend_Controller_Action::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/library/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php:295]
    Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/library/Zend/Controller/Front.php:954]
    Zend_Controller_Front::dispatch() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/library/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php:97]
    Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap::run() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/library/Zend/Application.php:366]
    Zend_Application::run() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/public/index.php:5]
    require_once() called at [/home/msite/public_html/BS/X7/admin.php:4]
  • hi, can u put there that code i've posted?

problem is that you have in your db image reference which could not be accessed. that code might lead us to which file is it.
  • yes, it is done,
  • is for those who make a backup I do this:
    ---------

#!/usr/bin/env php

Newscoop Backup Utility
    -----------------------
    Backup script version: 4.0.2 "Majda"
    Backing up newscoop

Available disk space is 594.65 GiB.
    The actual necessary space depends mostly on size of your database and multimedia files.
    If the backup does not succeed, try to create more free space, please.

* Backing up the database...
    ERROR!
    Unable to create temporary archive.
    General error