[FIXED] AirTime 2.2 "Processing..." appears forever...songs/playlists/smart blocks do not appear
  • When I log in, the "Now Playing" page loads just fine.  I can see all of the tunes cued up in a playlist.  The issue occurs when I go to the "Library" page, or if I attempt to add media to an upcoming show on the calendar, the "Processing..." message appears on the screen and the media will not show.  I've attached my logs for reference.

Link to my logs (could not attach since they are 73.8 MB) - https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcbr1l5ll3prb55/airtime-log-all-2012-11-11-06-20-10.tar
    Post edited by Dustin Page at 2012-11-20 10:37:09
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • I reinstalled AirTime on my server and am still encountering this issue.  I would really appreciate any assistance on this matter.  The only error that I believe might relate would be this error I see in the log.

#9 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #10 {main}
    2012-11-11T12:32:01-06:00 INFO (6): [index.php : () : line 71] - Undefined variable: pref_param
    2012-11-11T12:32:01-06:00 INFO (6): [index.php : () : line 73] - #0 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Preference.php(1118): exception_error_handler(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/usr/share/airt...', 1118, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Datatables.php(81): {closure}(10)
    #2 /usr/share/airtime/application/models/StoredFile.php(732): Application_Model_Datatables::findEntries(Object(PropelPDO), Array, '((SELECT PL.id ...', Array)
    #3 /usr/share/airtime/application/controllers/LibraryController.php(338): Application_Model_StoredFile::searchLibraryFiles(Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Action.php(516): LibraryController->contentsFeedAction()
    #5 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('contentsFeedAct...')
    #6 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
    #7 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application/Bootstrap/Bootstrap.php(97): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch()
    #8 /usr/share/php/libzend-framework-php/Zend/Application.php(366): Zend_Application_Bootstrap_Bootstrap->run()
    #9 /usr/share/airtime/public/index.php(64): Zend_Application->run()
    #10 {main}

Post edited by Dustin Page at 2012-11-11 13:33:48
  • Well...the issue appears to be with my specific user account, which is interesting.  So, I created another AirTime account and the program works fine.
  • Thanks for posting the logs, we are looking into this.
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Hi Dustin,

We are trying to reproduce your problem. Can you please tell use how you got into that state?
    Was it after upgrade?
  • It started happening after I upgraded AirTime 2.2.0 to the latest version (w/ flac upgrades) using the debian method (apt-get).  I didn't realize that that the problem was specifically with my user account until another program manager logged in and sent a screen shot.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    I had this problem with the snapshots versions
    the only way seems to do an erase of the airtime database ...
    but that's really strange with the standard release...
  • Did a new install today using debi and I am getting some of the same problems. Looks like there are 2 sets of sys data folders and the uploaded mp3's are not in the proper folders.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    Reply to @Anthony+Bouchard:have you really purged your last installation ?
  • Mine was a brand new install, no previous data...but I had some of the same symptoms as mentioned here, "songs/playlists/smart blocks do not appear".
  • Reply to @Dustin+Page:

This problem should be fixed for 2.2.1. Do you mind testing out our fix? 

Open the file at /usr/share/airtime/application/models/Preference.php

and go to line 1118.

Replace the line 
                    Logging::info("Pref: $pref_param");

with

//Logging::info("Pref: $pref_param");

(Simply add two forward slashes in front)
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro

• The fix above worked with the bad user account.  Thanks again for all of your help!