Scheduled Liquidsoap script?
  • Hey guys.

First ill apologies if i am posting something that already been partially answered, that thread is outdated and i'm preventing my question from disappearing in the woods of threads :) so, sorry.

I have this script inside the ls_script.liq

#default = amplify(id="silence_src", 0.00001, noise()) 
    #default = rewrite_metadata([("artist","TranceIL Radio"), ("title", "Offline")],default) 
    music = playlist(mode='randomize',reload=1,reload_mode="rounds", "/home/tranceilmusic/fallback") 
    jingles = playlist(mode='randomize',reload=1,reload_mode="rounds", "/home/tranceilmusic/jingles/") 
    default = rotate(weights=[1,3,1],[jingles,music,jingles]) 
    ignore(output.dummy(default, fallible=true)) 

Obviously that script covers dead air with music from the given folders.

Now i need to create a script that will be scheduled to Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays each week at a given 5 hour period and randomise the music from a certain folder, with jingles.

Sorry if its a bit much to ask but i am still a beginner to Airtime scripts,and would appreciate some help on the matter :)

Thank you so much for your help.
    Post edited by Guytrance at 2012-08-17 15:57:37
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • It's actually Liquidsoap scripts, not Airtime scripts :). You can view some documentation on how to control the switch operator to change sources based on time here:

Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Never mind i decided to do it in the orderly fashioned way of creating a scheduled show and create a playlist to go along...i just need a way to make a playlist stick to all recurring shows that its attached to...and not add it one by one..its pretty long (few years hehe ) i think its a must have feature :(