Installation does not run
  • Vote Up0Vote Down DdocDdoc
    Documentation as instructed, I untarred the package newscoop.4.0.0. on my computer and send it via ftp to my hosting. As hosting is rented, and I can not configure the virtual host. After sending the files, I tried to run the install but not run. How can I do to run without having to follow the recommendations of the link http://en.flossmanuals.net/newscoop-4-journalists-en-4-0/manual-installation/.

Thanks for any help!
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    Ddoc said:

I tried to run the install but not run. 

what is problem exactly? Screenshot?
    Sending three screens.

The first with a view of the winscp.
    The second with a view of the Opera browser.
    The third with a view of the Chrome browser.

In Firefox and Internet Explorer, the screen goes blank.
    664 x 849 - 233K
    764 x 490 - 51K
    573 x 173 - 33K
  • Make sure your hosting have all requirements to run Newscoop, in this case seems like mod_rewrite is not enabled for the Apache server.
    I'd say that you have uploaded files in wrong place because host server can not find specified file (nc/install/index.php) Please consult with your hosting support

Dear Mr. Andrey

I own multiple systems running on this hosting. I have the E107, Wordpress, SugarCRM is also Pligg. I installed yesterday, Groupware and is working very well.

So do not think that this statement "I'd say That you have uploaded files in wrong place because the host server Can not find file specified (nc / install / index.php) Please consult with your hosting support" is correct. Well, if this is correct, no system in place, work.

In the case specified by Mr. Romero, "Make sure your hosting have all Newscoop Requirements to run, in this case Seems like mod_rewrite is not enabled for the Apache server," I recently tried installing Joomla, only via their own assessment and habilitei Joomla rewrite the requirement and it worked.

Do you have any suggestions?

Please consult with your hosting support