Bug Reports: Airtime 2.1.0 Beta 4
  • Browsers tested: Mozilla Firefox 12.0 beta, Google Chrome 19.0.1084.30 beta-m, Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421 (64-bit edition). Airtime 2.0.1 beta 4 has been running on this Ubuntu server (10.04) for a week. I modified ls_script.liq to play a randomized set from a large playlist when no show is scheduled (default) and this continues to work correctly.

1. Dragging and dropping playlists creates multiple entries when adding to a show (see attached file 001.jpg) - this was from a single drop of the playlist on the left. Notice the confusing information in the show section (Show Empty), Then, after I click the 'OK' button and navigate back to the calendar I look at 'Show Content' and there is none.

2. Dragging and dropping items into a new playlist sometimes causes the playlist to vanish from the right side of the screen and appear underneath the selection list. Resizing the window twice usually pops it back over on the right. It does not need to ever move under the selection list because I'm working on a monitor that is set to 1920 x 1080 and the browser window is maximized.

3. Cancelling the current show does not delete the show information from the calendar. Adding new items to the show, after cancelling it, does not work (no items show up in "Show Content").

4. Dragging and dropping single selections into a show creates multiple entries after the first item and none of the items are added to the show (Show Contents is empty). This is similar behavior to item (1) above.

5. New content cannot be added to a show that has already started - see attached image (002.jpg).

6. Shows that span across a day (e.g. from 23:45 to 00:45 the next day) have two different titles. The show on the 2nd day becomes "Untitled Show" and clicking it behaves differently than the show on the first day. For example, after the show started at 11:45 I was unable to add more content to it, but clicking on the "Untitled Show" - which is part of the same show - allows me to try to add content.
    1132 x 436 - 94K
    1213 x 684 - 133K
    Post edited by Wade Eilrich at 2012-04-24 14:01:09
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Wade,

We just released beta5 today, these should all be fixed by the beta next week.

We should be having an RC in 2 weeks, and are looking to release on May 22.

Martin
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • Thanks, Martin (and team) - I look forward to beta 5 and future releases :-)