Feature suggestion
  • I have found myself adding a lot of tracks to playlists from specific eras such as 60's, 70's and 80's.  Just before each track I generally have a small lead in of "Best of the 60's" type voice over for each specific track.

It would be convenient to be able to attach a standard lead in and/or lead out to be automatically be added to a playlist along with the specified track.  If such a track is added to a playlist and the lead in/out is not required, this could simply be removed with the "x".

For example, I would like to allocate a lead in track containing "Best of the 60's" and also a lead out track containing say "Playing all the classics!" to "The Who - My Generation" so that each time My Generation is selected for a playlist, the lead in and lead out files are automatically slotted above and below the track.

J
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • So to make your idea more general you are asking for playlist templates. This is an interesting idea, and something we will consider for the future. Please create a feature request ticket at dev.sourcefabric.org
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • I guess so, or perhaps its more of a ''track template" for example I may always wish to play advert1.mp3 before Wonderwall.mp3 and website_advert.mp3 afterwards.