mktime() [function.mktime]:
  • can anyone tell me what i need to do 

Campsite has encountered a problem.

Please take a minute to send us an email.

Simply copy and paste the error report below and send it to: campsite-support@lists.sourcefabric.org.

Thank you.

Error Report

Error ID:2:Campsite:3.4.3:LoginAttempts.php:21Error String:mktime() [function.mktime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' insteadTime:Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:04:43 +0000Backtrace:
    camp_report_bug() called at [:]
    mktime() called at [/home/lincolns/public_html/classes/LoginAttempts.php:21]
    LoginAttempts::DeleteOldLoginAttempts() called at [/home/lincolns/public_html/admin-files/login.php:28]
    require_once() called at [/home/lincolns/public_html/admin.php:165]
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    you need to define date.timezone in php.ini

f.e. date.timezone = Europe/Berlin

• Thanks Andrey

My Post on Upgrade Failure - at certain times when i was trying to move the sql etc one of the errors i was getting was about time zones

so i just had a looked and on my fdiforum site i cant see a php.ini file

is this something to do with the problems i have been having with the upgrade
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Andrey PodshivalovAndrey Podshivalov
    Depends on linux distro a php.ini file should be placed in /etc/ or /etc/php5/apache2/ folders

try to find via command:  cd /etc && find -name php.ini