airtime-1.9.0-RC1 issues
  • I'm just trying out the latest airtime-1.9.0-RC1 and I get the following error:

-- Minimum require version for "kombu" is 1.1.2. Your version: 1.2.0
    PYTHON_KOMBU_VERSION           = FAILED

so I had to do remove both kombu and python-pip (to get the uninstall option) and reinstall/compile from source code:

http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/p/pip/pip-1.0.2.tar.g z
    http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/k/kombu/kombu-1.1.2.t ar.gz

After this, airtime-check-system reports no errors but when import my schedule of shows (as detailed in this post) I get this error in the web ui preferences screen:

Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/airtime/application/models/Preference.php on line 287 Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /var/www/airtime/application/models/Preference.php on line 287 Notice: Undefined index: isocode in /var/www/airtime/application/models/Preference.php on line 287 Notice: Undefined index: name in /var/www/airtime/application/models/Preference.php on line 287

and country options are D and S as mentioned in this post previously.

thanks

James
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi James,

1. kombu version 1.2.0 is fine. There was a bug on airtime-check-system script and it's fixed.
    2. For country option issue, did you do fresh install of 1.9.0-RC1? or upgrade from some previous version?

Thank you.

James Moon
  • Hi James,

I've been manually installing from the tarball on the website, upgrading from 1.8.2 to the latest 1.9.0-RC1. If I do a clean install the country options are fine, but I need to preserve our schedule so I have been using the instructions in this post to backup and import the schedule. Maybe there is another way to do this?

thanks

James
  • Hi James,

As far as I know, upgrade script is broken in 1.9.0-RC1. This issue should be fixed in RC2 which would be released in a couple days.

Thank you.
  • OK thanks for the responses

James