[campsite-support] Last article from issue
  • Hi,
    I wanna display the last article from a section, don't matter if the article was
    published the same day of the issue or before, most be the last. I do it with off>. All right by the moment.... but.. i wanna display the last article from the issue
    is in use. I don't know if you understand me, but the last article of the issue 300 its
    no the same of the issue 200. Please, if any one know how do it this, please let me know.

This is the code i use to show the last article:

Thanks.

--

--
    visite elPeri
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Carlos,

The code you wrote will display indeed the latest article from section 4 no matter in which issue
    it was written.

The code to display the latest article from a certain issue is:

Hope this helps,
    Mugur

--- Carlos Cabrera wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I wanna display the last article from a section, don't matter if the article was
    > published the same day of the issue or before, most be the last. I do it with > off>. All right by the moment.... but.. i wanna display the last article from the issue
    > is in use. I don't know if you understand me, but the last article of the issue 300 its
    > no the same of the issue 200. Please, if any one know how do it this, please let me know.
    >
    > This is the code i use to show the last article:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
    >
    >

>
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    >
    >
    > --
    > visite elPeri
  • Hi Mugur,
    Thanks for help.

Mugur Rus wrote:

Hi Carlos,

The code you wrote will display indeed the latest article from section 4 no matter in which issue
    it was written.

The code to display the latest article from a certain issue is:

<!** issue number ... >
    <!** section off>
    <!** list length 1 article order bynumber desc>
    ... <!-- code to display the article -->
    <!** endlist>

Hope this helps,
    Mugur

--- Carlos Cabrera <ccabrera@elperiodico.com.gt> wrote:

Hi,
    I wanna display the last article from a section, don't matter if the article was
    published the same day of the issue or before, most be the last. I do it with <!** issue
    off>. All right by the moment.... but.. i wanna display the last article from the issue
    is in use. I don't know if you understand me, but the last article of the issue 300 its
    no the same of the issue 200. Please, if any one know how do it this, please let me know.

This is the code i use to show the last article:

<!** issue off>
    <!** section number 4>
    <!** list length 1 article order bynumber desc>
    <div>
    <!** print article foto>
    <a href="<!** uri reset_subtitle_list>"><!** print article Name></a>
    <!** print article sumario>
    </div>
    <!** endlist>

Thanks.

--

--
    visite elPeriódico en http://www.elperiodico.com.gt

____________________________________________________________________________________
    Yahoo! Music Unlimited
    Access over 1 million songs.
    http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

--
    Visite
    elPeriódico