Apache2 Errors
  • Vote Up0Vote Down VerheekVerheek
    Hi,

I'm getting

Quote:
    [Sat Apr 02 15:58:53 2011] [error] [client 10.10.10.191] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: rebroadAb in /usr/local/src/airtime/application/controllers/ScheduleContr oller.php on line 431, referer: http://10.10.10.244/Schedule

in /var/log/apache2/error.log

Any ideas?

Also when I click the Add to schedule button it accepts the input but doesn't show anything in the calendar.

This is for the latest git but even before that.

Jeremy
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down VerheekVerheek
    OK the good news is it's all fixed and 1.7 is running fine so far.

I had to gut apache2 because I had messed up the config with webmin. On top of that I discovered apt-get wasn't actually deleting /etc/apache2 when purging the install.

One caveat is that apache2 may not enable the necessary mods by default after such a drastic removal (using locate) and install.

Also it's key that /etc/hosts is resolving correctly to the hostname for localhost.

After that I installed a clean copy of airtime 1.7 from the download page and rebooted.

As they say, a clean install on a clean OS, but who lives in that ideal? Smile

Anyway I will keep my working 1.7 in it's own directory and create another one for playing with the git updates.

Jeremy