Changing the Permissions so that Your Program manager can see the Listener stats PART.1
  • In My post Here
    some one point out that
    • I had an error so I fixed it
    • that there was two hack but it was not clear

I decide to split it in two post for ease

Part i the Navigation fixed

Part 2 adding more streams

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2016-06-28 03:40:41
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Step 1
    Make Backup of the Navigation feild
    cp /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/navigation.php /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/navigation.php.$(date "+%b_%d_%Y_%H.%M.%S")

Step 1a
     I recommend you edit the files as is done below.I also include the amended files. Untar the files given (listenerstats.tar.gz) and compare with your edits.You could copy these files to replace existing files but I give no warranty

Step 2
    Remove the Listeners stats from system section
    gedit /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/navigation.php

array(
                    'label'      => _('Listener Stats'),
                    'module'     => 'default',
                    'controller' => 'listenerstat',
                    'action'     => 'index',
                    'resource'   => 'listenerstat'
                )

Step 2a
    Add the New section below the system Array

array(
            'label' => _('Statistics'),
            'uri' => '#',
            'resource'   => 'listenerstat',
            'pages'      => array(
                        array(
                            'label'      => _('Listeners'),
                            'module'     => 'default',
                            'controller' => 'listenerstat',
                            'action'     => 'index',
                            'resource'   => 'listenerstat'
                                 ),
                        )
                  ),

Step 3

cp /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/ACL.php /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/ACL.php.$(date "+%b_%d_%Y_%H.%M.%S") &&
     gedit /usr/share/airtime/application/configs/ACL.php

Create the New Permissions and Resource  in the ACL

Change the PERMISSIONS
    ->allow('G', 'listenerstat')

where
    G is for program manager

I prefer at least the program manager to see the stats but you migh want the djs too
    H is for DJ
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2016-06-28 02:21:11
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
  • that's it
     a nice thing also to give the dj access to the playout history that way they can see what has played already
    I will reload the files as was asked.
    5 minutes hack that you do not have to give administrative rights too simple things

Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2017-02-13 21:37:32