[REQ] Last played tracks
  • Is that possible to get from airtime database last played tracks to show them at site? Have anyone php script for that?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/15939/free-download-now-playing-script-sync-with-last-fm-coverbiolyricslink-to-buy-

and

if you use the Airtime Api widgets you will see that last song played

You might to hack the Apicontroller and send the information to a text file
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • I need only listing of last tracks, because i need to use it in mobile app
  • Oh was answering based on

Is that possible to get from airtime database last played tracks to show them at site? Have anyone php script for that?

now a next way is to parse the playlist log

look at the logs configuration in icecast

<logging>
        <accesslog>access.log</accesslog>
        <errorlog>error.log</errorlog>
       <!-- <playlistlog>playlist.log</playlistlog> -->
        <loglevel>4</loglevel> <!-- 4 Debug, 3 Info, 2 Warn, 1 Error -->
    </logging>

and uncomment like this

<logging>
        <accesslog>access.log</accesslog>
        <errorlog>error.log</errorlog>
        <playlistlog>playlist.log</playlistlog>
        <loglevel>4</loglevel> <!-- 4 Debug, 3 Info, 2 Warn, 1 Error -->
    </logging>

And yet Another

https://forum.sourcefabric.org/discussion/17309/icecast-json-metadata-html5

or use any of the Tunein Alternatives in the hack section and rather than send it to Tunein, send $_GET your own webserver where you want the App to grab the information from.

note you can use file put contents to send this information in either a text file or xml

The Database (from what I see) only contains static information so the queries are pull base on the Scripts in the APIcontroller,therefore songs are queued in temp cache ,then a request is made by liquidsoap and the  controller does it works from then,notifying  what was played etc.

You may be able to follow the trails and see what tables the playlist stored in but remember if you use any Autodj(liquidsoap hack)  this information is not pulled back in the database

Based on those fact I would encourage you to go the end-point route of either Servers(Icecast or Shoutcast)

Good Luck
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2015-04-22 04:27:23
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.