Playlist Generator using Icecast
  • Hello,
    I recently wrote a script in php to generate the playlist history using Icecast metadata.
    The script is executed every 10 seconds using Cron. I use it to find a song quickly on my website.
    You can find the files in the zip attached. Hope it helps someone!
    Post edited by Albert FR at 2013-09-23 14:54:41
  • 7 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    me ;-)

thanks !
  • ok :)
    First edit the icecast2.php file to your icecast settings, then you can test "generate_playlist.php".
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    what file call you every 10s ?

generate_playlist.php

P.S. : I've moved your thread into the new category "Airtime Hacks"
    Post edited by Albert FR at 2013-09-23 14:55:24
  • Yes, with a script.sh :

#!/bin/bash
    cd /home/serveur/radio/
    php5 generate_playlist.php

• Hi, 

Can someone re-upload this script? I'm not seeing it. 
  • When You Login,just click on the  zip file above in the First post it will Down load to your computer

or right click and say save as

* V.O.I.S.S.E.S.      *         *
    * Can You Hear Me Now *         *
    ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♩♪♫♩♪♫♪♩♫♪♩ ♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬♬
    ######################################################
    [En][24/7][712- 432- 8476]############################
    [Korean][24/7] [712- 432- 8464]#######################
    [En][Sundays 2300-Mondays 0600 EST][712- 432- 8437]###
    ######################################################
    Disclaimer:-
    "The Views express by me in no way reflect the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its
    representative.
    I am in no way a member of the staff,team,management of airtime,its affiliate or its representative,

My views are my own opinion of which I hope will help to construed a discussion in order to solve, resolved or to make things better.

If you follow my opinions,you do so at your own risk and I bear no responsibility for your actions or in-actions.

My opinions is not my final thoughts but something I think as I try come to my final conclusion"
    #####################################################################
    Post edited by Voisses Tech at 2014-01-09 21:54:19
    Anyone reading this a find it funny about my grammar , I make no apology ,Go get a translator.
    "The Problem with education today is that it takes a university degree to switch on a light bulb"
    "You learn from your mistakes but wise people learn from others mistakes avoid Making mistakes there is not sufficient rooms to make them"
    "Innuendo","If's","Assumptions" and "Fear" are for politician.Who,What,where,When and How are for those seeking knowledge and care about Humanity.
    "I might be in Mud but that does not Make me a Wild Hog(pig)"
    “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.”
    "The only thing that remains constant is change itself"
    May the force be with you,until our path or destiny bring us in tandem.
  • I was logged in and I couldn't see it in Chrome.
    In Firefox, I had to log in, and then go to the forum and back to this post to see the zip. Weird! But I have the file now, thanks.