Airtime audio fails daily
  • Hi,

Every morning I am finding that the audio fails & all I hear is silence. To resolve this I restart the Airtime-Liquidsoap service. I had the issue with 2.2.1 & I tried upgrading to 2.3. That had the same issue so I did a backup & reinstall including the OS but without any change.
    I have looked at the log files but I can't seem to see any issues.
    Does anyone have any ideas? is there a log file that I should be looking at that I may have missed?

Craig
  • 66 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Albert FRAlbert FR
    really strange in fact
    have you enough ram, cpu, a modified ls_script  ?
  • Yeah very odd.

Yeah ram & CPU are fine, I've had another server that never had the issue. I did modify the ls_script but now I've reinstalled I've not change it so I could rule it out & I still have the problem.
    Say that doesn't really help to understand your problem...

then answer to my questions and send your system configuration (ubuntu/debian) and how you have installed Airtime (3 ways to do it) and logs...
  • The two most critical components regarding playout are pypo (scheduler) and liquidsoap. These run as separate processes.

Please give us some more information. Are you streaming via icecast/shoutcast or out via soundcard? If via icecast/shoutcast, is the mount point still available to connect to, or does your stream player complain that it does not exist?
    Airtime Pro Hosting: http://airtime.pro
  • I stream out to icecast.If I connect to the broadcast it connects but I don't get any sound. The icecast server still shows as airtime being connected to it. At no point do I lose connection all I find is when I check the broadcast in the morning I get silence even though airtime has a track showing as playing. Its only when I restart the airtime-liquidsoap service does it restore the audio.

Here is the output from airtime-check-system:
    AIRTIME_STATUS_URL             = http://studio.housefreqs.com:80/api/status/format/json/api_key/%%api_key%%
    AIRTIME_SERVER_RESPONDING      = OK
    KERNEL_VERSION                 = 2.6.32-042stab068.8
    MACHINE_ARCHITECTURE           = i686
    TOTAL_MEMORY_MBYTES            = 524288
    TOTAL_SWAP_MBYTES              = 524288
    AIRTIME_VERSION                = 2.3.0
    OS                             = Ubuntu 12.04 LTS i686
    CPU                            = Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5620  @ 2.40GHz
    WEB_SERVER                     = Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu)
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_PROCESS_ID      = 418
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_RUNNING_SECONDS = 112780
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_MEM_PERC        = 2.0%
    PLAYOUT_ENGINE_CPU_PERC        = 0.0%
    LIQUIDSOAP_PROCESS_ID          = 11416
    LIQUIDSOAP_RUNNING_SECONDS     = 46376
    LIQUIDSOAP_MEM_PERC            = 6.0%
    LIQUIDSOAP_CPU_PERC            = 0.4%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_PROCESS_ID       = 1078
    MEDIA_MONITOR_RUNNING_SECONDS  = 112775
    MEDIA_MONITOR_MEM_PERC         = 1.4%
    MEDIA_MONITOR_CPU_PERC         = 0.0%
    RABBITMQ_PROCESS_ID            = 530
    RABBITMQ_RUNNING_SECONDS       = 112780
    RABBITMQ_MEM_PERC              = 0.9%
    RABBITMQ_CPU_PERC              = 0.0%

I've also attached the logs files. Let me know you need anymore info & cheers
  • Ok just to help narrow this down a bit, please let us know what timezone you're in and what the approximate time range was.

Also, if this happens again, please run

sudo tar czf airtime.tar.gz /var/log/airtime 

from your home directory, and then post airtime.tar.gz
  • This happened again today. I checked at around 0300 & it was fine but when I looked again at 1130 it was down. I have restarted the AIrtime-Liquidsoap service to restore the audio & then ran sudo tar czf airtime.tar.gz /var/log/airtime.

I've attached the airtime.tar.gz file

Cheers
  • Please confirm what timezone you are located in. The logs are in UTC, so I need to apply your hourly offset.

• UTC +4 is the off set
  • Any body have any ideas. I'm at a loss with this? I have noticed that as I restart the service you hear a few secs of the current track before it then start playing another track.

• I more or less experience the same thing. The logs are of no help to me whatsoever. Very frustrating. The problem is so intermittent that it's frankly impossible for me to pin down. Sometimes Airtime will run without a hiccup for hours. And sometimes, airtime-liquidsoap fails/restarts every 15 minutes or so. Status shows airtime-liquidsoap memory spiking clear up to 7-800mb, up from ~30mb. Clean install, no mods whatsoever.

If I force a soft restart, then go back and play a few of the songs that
    were playing around the time of the crash, nothing spectacular happens.

Still waiting for that official Liquidsoap 1.1 release. Maybe that'll fix things?

By chance, are you using a dedicated machine or a VPS?
  • I'm using a VPS. I've look at the RAM usage & I see spikes but I also see spikes at times I've not had an issue.

Are you doing anything as a work around? I'm thinking about automating the reset of the airtime-liquidsoap service at a quiet time.
  • After two rebuilds & daily service restarts I'm still having the same issues. I tried a clean install of 2.3.0 & recently upgraded to 2.3.1 in all cases I have the same issue.

As its been a while since this post was updated I'll go through the issue again.

The setup is a VPS with 512mb ram. All the DJ's stream to the server using icecast2 & we stream out to a broadcast icecast server. When no DJ is live we have content uploaded to the server & schedule slots that play that content.

At some point between 2300 & 0630 GMT I will loose the audio & only hear the default hiss. I have ensured that enough content was set to play & still have the issue. A few days we will have a live DJ broadcast between these times & if they do or don't it doesn't make a difference.

I setup monit to email if the servers restart & they don't seem to restart as I received no emails (emails are working as I tested restarting a service). The only resolve the issue is to restart the airtime-liquidsoap service.

I'm at a complete loss as nothing jumps out at me when looking at the logs. I've attached the logs & the server is time is GMT.

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.

Cheers

Craig
  • At what point today was the server found to have no audio?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> After two rebuilds & daily service restarts I'm still having the same
    > issues. I tried a clean install of 2.3.0 & recently upgraded to 2.3.1 in
    > all cases I have the same issue.
    >
    > As its been a while since this post was updated I'll go through the issue
    > again.
    >
    > The setup is a VPS with 512mb ram. All the DJ's stream to the server using
    > icecast2 & we stream out to a broadcast icecast server. When no DJ is live
    > we have content uploaded to the server & schedule slots that play that
    > content.
    >
    > At some point between 2300 & 0630 GMT I will loose the audio & only hear
    > the default hiss. I have ensured that enough content was set to play &
    > still have the issue. A few days we will have a live DJ broadcast between
    > these times & if they do or don't it doesn't make a difference.
    >
    > I setup monit to email if the servers restart & they don't seem to restart
    > as I received no emails (emails are working as I tested restarting a
    > service). The only resolve the issue is to restart the airtime-liquidsoap
    > service.
    >
    > I'm at a complete loss as nothing jumps out at me when looking at the
    > logs. I've attached the logs & the server is time is GMT.
    >
    > Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Craig
    >
    > - Attachment: airtime.tar.gz(Size: 867.9Kb)
    >
    >
  • I restarted the service at around 0850, thats when I noticed. I don't know when it failed
    Post edited by Craig Osborne at 2013-03-27 13:27:54
  • sp that would be 1250 UTC?

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> I restarted the service at around 0850
    >
    >
  • That would be 0850 UTC/GMT
  • Hi Craig,

I'm looking into this, and the strange part is that everything looks OK! Are you playing different tracks everynight, or is it possible that a single track is somehow the culprit here?
  • Thats what I though as some tracks were at different bit rates & sample rates. I've altered the smart block to use the same bit rate & sample rate. It is also dynamic so if I did have a corrupt track then I woudn't expect this issue to happen only at night (although it could happen)

What I can't work out from the logs is which tracks were playing
    Post edited by Craig Osborne at 2013-03-27 14:10:02
  • As recently as 08:41 I see in the logs that Liquidsoap was still playing
    the correct track. I've noticed that you are running a SHOUTcast server,
    this looks to be the prime suspect at the moment. Is it possible for you to
    try streaming out to another streaming server at the same time (Preferably
    an Icecast one), and report back? Also might want to make sure there are no
    maintenance activities or anything else going on overnight on the current
    shoutcast server.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> Thats what I though as some tracks were at different bit rates & sample
    > rates. I've altered the smart block to use the same bit rate & sample rate.
    > It is also dynamic so if I did have a corrupt track then I woudn't expect
    > this issue to happen only at night (although it could happen)
    >
    >
  • That's interesting that you see it as a SHOUTcast server, it is an icecast server. I've just double checked that my output stream settings are correct & I do have it set as icecast. Could there be a config issue that isn't taking my settings?

I'll setup another stream & see what that shows.

Craig
  • If I go here:

5.39.66.196:8000

I see a shoutcast server. This ip address is in your log file
    (ls_script.log)

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 3:22 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> That's interesting that you see it as a SHOUTcast server, it is an icecast
    > server. I've just double checked that my output stream settings are correct
    > & I do have it set as icecast. Could there be a config issue that isn't
    > taking my settings?
    >
    > I'll setup another stream & see what that shows.
    >
    > Craig
    >
    >
  • This is a service I use (to offload bandwidth) they offer shoutcast & icecast. 8000 isn't the port I use. I'm using icecast2.

I've setup another stream & I'm connecting directly to the airtime server through another icecast server so we'll see what happens over night.
    Post edited by Craig Osborne at 2013-03-27 15:59:07
  • Ah I see, I guessed the 8000 part, but I (wrongly) figured it was the right
    one :). Looking forward to hearing about this tomorrow.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> This is a service I use (to offload bandwidth) they offer shoutcast &
    > icecast. 8000 isn't the port I use. I'm using icecast2.
    >
    > I've setup another stream & I'm connecting directly to the airtime server
    > so we'll see what happens over night.
    >
    >
  • If you find that tomorrow morning it is still down, please also try the
    following before restarting liquidsoap.

Run

telnet localhost 1234

then type

streams.scheduled_play_start
    streams.live_dj_stop
    streams.master_dj_stop
    exit

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Martin Konecny <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> Ah I see, I guessed the 8000 part, but I (wrongly) figured it was the right
    > one :). Looking forward to hearing about this tomorrow.
    >
    >
    > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Craig Osborne <<br />> airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:
    >
    > > This is a service I use (to offload bandwidth) they offer shoutcast &
    > > icecast. 8000 isn't the port I use. I'm using icecast2.
    > >
    > > I've setup another stream & I'm connecting directly to the airtime server
    > > so we'll see what happens over night.
    > >
    > >
    >
    >
  • Well that was to be expected :) both streams were fine this morning. I have noticed that I'll have the odd day where is it fine so I'm gonna leave it a day or two & see what happens.
  • I've had the same issue although at a later time. This has helped find a possible cause.

I checked both streams at 0841 GMT/UTC & they were both running but at 1317 both had failed & just playing the default hiss.
    I ran the telnet commands that Martin recommended & this made no difference & I had to restart the airtime-liquidsoap service to restore the audio.
    What is interesting is that a different playlist ran from 0200 & a track started at 0849 that has been playing when I've had the issue.
    I don't think its just this track as looking at timings for other days it doesn't quite match but I did exclude a number of tracks & this may be a cause.
    I've uploaded the log files just in case you can see anything else.

• Well over the last few days I've ran airtime with two stream & one. I've also been through all the tracks that have been scheduled & I still have this issue.
    Does anyone have any ideas? I'm drawing a blank now.
  • HI Craig,

I think what we'll do is see if the latest version of Liquidsoap resolves the issue. I'll provide you a binary file with instructions and we'll take it from there.
  • Certainly worth trying.

Thanks
  • I'm assuming your OS is 64-bit. You can download the binary here:

Once downloaded do the following:

sudo service airtime-liquidsoap stop
    sudo mv /usr/bin/liquidsoap /usr/bin/liquidsoap-old
    sudo cp liquidsoap_2013_04_02 /usr/bin/liquidsoap
    sudo chmod a+x /usr/bin/liquidsoap
    sudo service airtime-liquidsoap start

now let's wait and see...
    just in case Martin give him a 32-bit version too :D
  • Albert is right, you have a 32-bit Ubuntu install.

• Hi,

I have the same problem than Craig Osborne, streams stop working and liquidsoap doesn't want to stream without a restart.

I'm actually running Debian Squeeze x64, can you give me an compiled executable who works on Debian ?

Thanks.
    Post edited by Kldint at 2013-04-04 13:01:17
  • HI Kidint,

This sounds like a different problem to me.

Craig is able to execute "sudo service airtime-liquidsoap restart" to get
    his stream up and running.

We will be releasing a new set of Liquidsoap binaries soon. In the meantime
    please provide a set of log files from /var/log/airtime.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Kldint <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> Hi,
    >
    > I have the same problem than Craig Osborne, streams stop working and
    > liquidsoap doesn't want to start.
    >
    > I'm actually running Debian Squeeze x64, can you give me an compiled
    > executable who works on Debian ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    >
  • Sorry Martin, I have edited my message after, it's seems have not been updated.

Message is:
    "
    Hi,

I have the same problem than Craig Osborne, streams stop working and liquidsoap doesn't want to stream without a restart.

I'm actually running Debian Squeeze x64, can you give me an compiled executable who works on Debian ?

Thanks."
    I'm trying your version martin
    and aac+ librairy is needed

Kldint, you can find it here : http://217.20.164.161/~tipok/aacplus/libaacplus-2.0.2.tar.gz

after in a terminal do this :

1. tar xvzf libaacplus-2.0.2.tar.gz
    2. cd libaacplus-2.0.2
    3. # Compilation & install
    4. ./autogen.sh
    5. ./configure
    6. make
    7. sudo make install

• Kldint said:

Sorry Martin, I have edited my message after, it's seems have not been updated.

Message is:
    "
    Hi,

Thanks."

For Debian, you can compile the latest Liquidsoap like so:

• I've just tried updating liquidsoap but when I go to start liquidsoap as per Martin's instructions I get this error

Starting Liquidsoap: /usr/bin/airtime-liquidsoap: error while loading shared libraries: libaacplus.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

is something missing from this version?

as I said after the martin message you need to compile this library look upstairs ;-)
  • I have done that & it doesn't work. I still get the same error
    did you do exactly that ?

in a terminal do this :

wget http://217.20.164.161/~tipok/aacplus/libaacplus-2.0.2.tar.gz

1. tar xvzf libaacplus-2.0.2.tar.gz
    2. cd libaacplus-2.0.2
    3. # Compilation & install
    4. ./autogen.sh
    5. ./configure
    6. make
    7. sudo make install

• yes That is what i have done then updated liquidsoap & I still get this error
    Post edited by Craig Osborne at 2013-04-06 16:32:38
    no errors during aac+ compilation ?
    i've tested it (on a virtualbox instance) , and no errors for me...
  • Something isn't working for me. I can't see anything wrong but perhaps you can.
  • Hi Craig,

I didn't mean to attach a AAC enabled Liquidsoap, my mistake. Unfortunately I do not have a 32-bit machine at my disposable ATM. 

You can compile your own Liquidsoap (it's very easy!!). The full instructions are available here:

• No problem.

I've now compiled & updated liquidsoap. It started without issue. In a few days I should know if it has resolved the issue.

Cheers
  • Its corrected the issues I've been having over night so thanks for your help guys.

However I seem to be seeing another issue with liquidsoap crashing, its happened 3 times each time when someone is live, We have DJ's broadcast using Butt when on windows & nicecast when on the mac. The issue has only happened with guys using Butt (although not many nicecast users have been on in the last few days) I've added some of the logs in case any of you have any ideas?

2013/04/11 22:59:54 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/11 22:59:54 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2013/04/11 23:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:2] Queue non-blocking queue #1 crashed with exception Bad file descriptor in select()
    2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "", line 0, characters 0-0
    2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at: savonet-users@lists.sf.net
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 >>> LOG START
    2013/04/11 23:00:05 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap.git@506454d3a9365722507f225b807a0aee5b5b2a93:20130407:135331)
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml] pcre=6.2.3 dtools=0.3.0 duppy=0.4.2 duppy.syntax=0.4.2 cry=0.2.2 mm=0.2.1 xmlplaylist=0.1.3 ogg=0.4.4 vorbis=0.6.1 mad=0.4.4 flac=0.1.1 flac.ogg=0.1.1 dynlink=[distributed with Ocaml] lame=0.3.1 alsa=0.2.1 ao=0.2.0 taglib=0.3.0 camomile=0.8.3 faad=0.3.2 portaudio=0.2.0 pulseaudio=0.1.2 ladspa=0.1.4 camlimages=4.0.0
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2]
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has been
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development code.
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!
    2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2]

2013/04/12 02:59:48 [lang:3] dynamic_source.get_id
    2013/04/12 02:59:48 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2013/04/12 02:59:50 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/12 02:59:50 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2013/04/12 03:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:2] Queue non-blocking queue #2 crashed with exception Bad file descriptor in select()
    2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "", line 0, characters 0-0
    2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at: savonet-users@lists.sf.net
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 >>> LOG START
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap.git@506454d3a9365722507f225b807a0aee5b5b2a93:20130407:135331)
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml] pcre=6.2.3 dtools=0.3.0 duppy=0.4.2 duppy.syntax=0.4.2 cry=0.2.2 mm=0.2.1 xmlplaylist=0.1.3 ogg=0.4.4 vorbis=0.6.1 mad=0.4.4 flac=0.1.1 flac.ogg=0.1.1 dynlink=[distributed with Ocaml] lame=0.3.1 alsa=0.2.1 ao=0.2.0 taglib=0.3.0 camomile=0.8.3 faad=0.3.2 portaudio=0.2.0 pulseaudio=0.1.2 ladspa=0.1.4 camlimages=4.0.0
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2]
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has been
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development code.
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!

2013/04/12 20:59:46 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2013/04/12 20:59:56 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/12 20:59:56 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    2013/04/12 21:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:2] Queue generic queue #1 crashed with exception Bad file descriptor in select()
    2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "", line 0, characters 0-0
    2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at: savonet-users@lists.sf.net
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 >>> LOG START
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap.git@506454d3a9365722507f225b807a0aee5b5b2a93:20130407:135331)
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml] pcre=6.2.3 dtools=0.3.0 duppy=0.4.2 duppy.syntax=0.4.2 cry=0.2.2 mm=0.2.1 xmlplaylist=0.1.3 ogg=0.4.4 vorbis=0.6.1 mad=0.4.4 flac=0.1.1 flac.ogg=0.1.1 dynlink=[distributed with Ocaml] lame=0.3.1 alsa=0.2.1 ao=0.2.0 taglib=0.3.0 camomile=0.8.3 faad=0.3.2 portaudio=0.2.0 pulseaudio=0.1.2 ladspa=0.1.4 camlimages=4.0.0
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2]
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has been
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development code.
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!
  • Hi Craig. This was an issue we were aware of and worked with the Liquidsoap
    team to identify and correct. The fix for this is now in the github
    repository, you simply need to compile Liquidsoap again.

Let me know if it works for you. The official 1.1.1 Liquidsoap release
    should be available in roughly 2 weeks.
    On Apr 12, 2013 4:41 PM, "Craig Osborne" <<br />airtime-support@lists.sourcefabric.org> wrote:

> Its corrected the issues I've been having over night so thanks for your
    > help guys.
    >
    > However I seem to be seeing another issue with liquidsoap crashing, its
    > happened 3 times each time when someone is live, We have DJ's broadcast
    > using Butt when on windows & nicecast when on the mac. The issue has only
    > happened with guys using Butt (although not many nicecast users have been
    > on in the last few days) I've added some of the logs in case any of you
    > have any ideas?
    >
    > 2013/04/11 22:59:54 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/11 22:59:54 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:2] Queue non-blocking queue #1 crashed with
    > exception Bad file descriptor in select()
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "",
    > line 0, characters 0-0
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at:
    > savonet-users@lists.sf.net
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 >>> LOG START
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:05 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://
    > github.com/savonet/liquidsoap.git@506454d3a9365722507f225b807a0aee5b5b2a93:20130407:135331
    > )
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml]
    > pcre=6.2.3 dtools=0.3.0 duppy=0.4.2 duppy.syntax=0.4.2 cry=0.2.2 mm=0.2.1
    > xmlplaylist=0.1.3 ogg=0.4.4 vorbis=0.6.1 mad=0.4.4 flac=0.1.1
    > flac.ogg=0.1.1 dynlink=[distributed with Ocaml] lame=0.3.1 alsa=0.2.1
    > ao=0.2.0 taglib=0.3.0 camomile=0.8.3 faad=0.3.2 portaudio=0.2.0
    > pulseaudio=0.1.2 ladspa=0.1.4 camlimages=4.0.0
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2]
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has
    > been
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development
    > code.
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!
    > 2013/04/11 23:00:06 [main:2]
    >
    >
    > 2013/04/12 02:59:48 [lang:3] dynamic_source.get_id
    > 2013/04/12 02:59:48 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    > 2013/04/12 02:59:50 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/12 02:59:50 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:2] Queue non-blocking queue #2 crashed with
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "",
    > line 0, characters 0-0
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at:
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 >>> LOG START
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://
    > github.com/savonet/liquidsoap.git@506454d3a9365722507f225b807a0aee5b5b2a93:20130407:135331
    > )
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml]
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2]
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has
    > been
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development
    > code.
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    > 2013/04/12 03:00:01 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!
    >
    > 2013/04/12 20:59:46 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    > 2013/04/12 20:59:56 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/12 20:59:56 [server:3] Client localhost disconnected.
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:00 [server:3] New client: localhost.
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:2] Queue generic queue #1 crashed with
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:2] Raised by primitive operation at file "",
    > line 0, characters 0-0
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:1] PANIC: Liquidsoap has crashed, exiting..
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:00 [threads:1] Please report at:
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 >>> LOG START
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [protocols.external:3] Found "/usr/bin/wget".
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:3] Liquidsoap 1.1.0+scm (git://
    > )
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:3] Using: graphics=[distributed with Ocaml]
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2]
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] DISCLAIMER: This version of Liquidsoap has
    > been
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] compiled from a snapshot of the development
    > code.
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] As such, it should not be used in production
    > 2013/04/12 21:00:07 [main:2] unless you know what you are doing!
    >
    >
  • Martin,

Thanks for letting me know, I've updated to the latest build. I'll let you know how things go.

Craig