Airtime Unable to name or save paylist.
  • I just installed Airtime 2.0 on Ubuntu 10.04. I'm not seeing the Done Editing button thus unable to name or save any playlist. Also it appears that any soundfile uploaded is not saved.

I am using a NAS mounted using nfs  and mounted at  /mnt/netaudio. I am able to read and write to the NAS.
    Post edited by Gregg Garcia at 2012-06-01 00:37:44
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Gregg,

You don't need to click "Done Editing" button to save playlist. It just saves automatically. To change the name of the playlist, you can simply click on playlist name on the right window while the playlist is open.

Can you attach /var/log/airtime/media-monitor/media-monitor.log file?
  • Hi James,

Thanks for the quick response. I does not seem to save the playlist anywhere that I can see or find. I'm a little unsure as to how the heck you get a playlist to begin playing as I've been unable to locate exact instructions but perhaps I'm missing something...??

• James,

I kept getting errors while trying to upload the requested file. If you have an email address. I can just send to to you via email?

Gregg
  • James let's try to attach a compressed file...
  • OK! Well I guess I missed the "getting started" in the help and figured it out....I'm an idiot! Sorry for the troubles!

gregg