localhost and mac
  • hello i use mac and localhost xampp and i would like to ask its possible to try it in my local host i open the terminal of makeand i make path to install but i get some errors i will paste to check and tell me its possiple or not and here all what i write and get in the terminal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sh-3.2# cd /Applications/xampp/htdocs/airtime-2.0.1/install_full/ubuntu/
    sh-3.2# sudo ./airtime-full-install
    readlink: illegal option -- f
    usage: readlink [-n] [file ...]
    usage: dirname path
    ----------------------------------------------------
     1. Install Packages
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ./airtime-full-install: line 25: lsb_release: command not found
    ./airtime-full-install: line 34: apt-get: command not found
    ./airtime-full-install: line 37: apt-get: command not found
    ./airtime-full-install: line 46: apt-get: command not found
    ./airtime-full-install: line 55: apt-get: command not found

There was a problem with apt-get. Please check the above error and try again.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks allot of your help

Post edited by Samir Mostafa at 2012-02-23 07:36:31
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Martin SaturkaMartin Saturka
    Hi, Samir,
    you can catch more Airtime developers at the Airtime support forum. This slipped into the Newscoop support forum.

Generally, the "apt-get" is a command of Debian/Ubuntu operating systems, it is used for installing packages. I am afraid that Mac operating system uses some different ways of package management.

• thanks allot i will make it in airtime support now and for mac operating really i don't know so i will see in airtime support thanks allot