[Solved] Installation Problem - DB Error: no such table - Phing version
  • I'm installing Airtime (1.9.5) on Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid via apt-get. Everything went well and I can see the Airtime login page after installation. But, the page title said "DB Error: no such table". And I cannot made first-time login.

I already did some search on this forum and found a suggestion which express it might because of Phing. I follow the suggestion and figured out I already have Phing install with version 2.4.8.

So, I've tried reinstall by dpkg-reconfigure and found this message in installation.

phing/phing is already installed and is newer than detected released version 2.4.2
    install failed

It looks like Phing version problem. What should I do? Should I remove previous version completely and re-install phing 2.4.2?

Or, is there any way I can continue with Phing 2.4.8?

Thanks.

ps: I've also tried running "airtime-update-db-settings". No error occur and got "Build Finish" message. But "DB Error: no such table" message still exists in login page title.
    Post edited by Ei Maung at 2011-12-02 06:18:29
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • I tried with a fresh install on my home laptop (LinuxMint 10). This time, I don't have Phing install. But pear cannot install Phing-2.4.2 at installation and faced similar situation.

Airtime up and running but unable to make first log-in with "DB Error: no such table" in login page title.

So, I decided to make manual install of Phing-2.4.2 and did so. Then, I purged Airtime and all dependencies. Then, re-install everything from start. This time, it's working mystically. I mean, I can make first log-in with "admin/admin" and everything working fine. But "DB Error: no such table" still exist until I fill station name in preferences.

That all. Thanks.
    Post edited by Ei Maung at 2011-12-02 06:30:57